It's 3 Days into the New Year and Life Has Hit Me With A Truck

          So as you probably gathered from the title, it's been a rough day. Ill family, the start of a new job (which I actually really love and am super excited for) and family discourse have created a rather hostile home environment and generally put everyone on edge. To my returning readers, I'm sorry for this to be all that you get today, but I promise to post at least a little something each day, and I will have a full post up by Sunday (I'm shooting for tomorrow, but I honestly have no clue how even my next few hours is going to go, much less tomorrow). Thanks for understanding, and PLEASE tell me what you would like to see me wrote about. You can contact me from any of my social media pages, in the comments below, or even email me directly, the information for which is on my about me page. Love you all, and I hope to see y'all back here tomorrow.


Social Media

Tumblr
Pinterest
Facebook

Contact Me
Email

Comments

Popular Posts