Obsessions: 5-pocket expanding file folder



 I originally found this 5-pocket expanding file folder in a BuzzFeed post (although for the life of me I can't figure out which one) and although it took me a while, I finally broke down and bought it, and boy am I glad I did because this thing is amazing. I have 5 classes, and this folder perfectly organizes all of my work in an easy to carry way, and when I switch from my laptop bag to my backpack there's no longer a million different things to grab, just the one. in my laptop bag, which is very similar to a briefcase (in fact it probably is one) it super easy to thumb through and when in my backpack it has a closure to keep everything in. Best of all, it can hold regular-sized manilla folders! this thing has been my saving grace this semester, and they're cheap enough I can buy one every semester, but sturdy enough that with a little bit of acetone I could easily remove my sharpied-on labels and reuse them. As if all of these amazing colors weren't enough, they also come in floral patterns and 8 pocket configurations. Needless to say, I'm totally obsessed and will be buying more of them in the future, and if you decide to get one yourself, let me know what you think in the comments below! Thanks for reading, and I hope to see y'all back here real soon!


*Disclaimer*
I am in no way affiliated or sponsored by Skydue and these are simply my opinions on their products.



Social Media

Tumblr

Pinterest

Facebook 

Twitter

Contact Me
Email

Comments

Popular Posts